MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data Protection Policy
The types of personal information we may collect are the following:
a) Registration data (name, postal address, email address, mobile phone number or other number);
c) Photographs, videos, and other comments you provide;
d) Location and geolocation data;
e) Any other data you provide us following a request on one of our services;
In addition, we may collect certain data and track your online activity, as well as data related to your device’s browser and operating system, your IP address, the web pages or advertisements you are looking, the details of your visits to our online content and social media, advertising or similar identifiers and your online actions collected by automated means, such as our cookies, third party cookies, web servers, pixels and web beacons, and by demographic means, related to interests and context, when you view our content, use our applications, social media, contact us through any tool, open emails that we send you or sent by third parties from us as well as when you visit third party websites and networks on which our ads are displayed. We may link the data we have collected through automated means, such as your data and browsing history, with other data we have obtained about you.
Third party providers of applications, tools and plug-ins on our websites, as well as the networks on which our ads are published (such as advertising networks, digital advertising partners and social media platforms) may also use automated, demographic, interest and context-related means to collect data about you, such as your interactions with these functions and track your online activity, on a consistent basis and through third-party websites. This data is collected directly by these third-party providers (in addition to the data collected by us) and is subject to their policies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not responsible for the practices of these suppliers and third parties.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not disclose the personal data we collect about you, except in the following cases:
1. within the ARFITEC group, i. e. to our subsidiaries and the company that ultimately controls us;
2. with service providers who provide services on our behalf or assist us in maintaining and/or improving our Websites, as well as in distributing, improving and/or marketing the products and services we offer to you, including entities that provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers, marketing services, including direct marketing and research and analysis services, tag management, such as Google Analytics. To learn more about these analysis services and how you can oppose them, please visit the websites:
1. with our network of partners in the context of the sale of our products in France and abroad, in particular to be able to answer your requests;
2. In the event that you have explicitly stated the possibility that your data may be shared with other categories of third parties and have given your consent to this effect;
3. if we are required to do so by law;
4. with police authorities, government officials or other parties in response to a judicial decision, proceeding or summons.
We may share aggregated and/or anonymous information that does not identify you for our business purposes and those of our partners, including the number of visitors to Our Website and the number of clicks on our ads and/or emails.
The information we collect about you may be transferred, stored and processed in any country or territory where one or more of our group or third party subsidiaries providing us with services, agents or business partners, are located. This can also be handled by staff operating outside the EEA and outside your country.
You can obtain more information about these guarantees by contacting us by email or by post at the addresses listed in the “Your Rights” and “Contact Us” sections below.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
INFORMATION ABOUT THE STORAGE PERIOD
Unless otherwise specified, we will store your personal data for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes, in accordance with applicable law. In some cases, we are required to retain data to meet our legal and administrative obligations. When we no longer need the information, we delete it from our systems or anonymize it.
We are committed to implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or involuntary destruction, accidental loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access or use.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may also ask us to remove your data from our mailing lists, and exercise your right of withdrawal so that you no longer receive any direct marketing communications from us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section of this Personal Data Protection Policy or by following the “Unsubscribe” link or the withdrawal instructions explained in our communications. Processing your withdrawal request may take a few days and you may continue to receive promotional or marketing emails or postal mail during this period.
If you wish to prevent the collection of your location and/or geolocation data, you can do so by changing the settings of your device and/or have the following options:
1. disable location services for specific applications for which you have agreed to the collection of location or geolocation data for targeted direct marketing;
2. disable location services;
3. Turn off Bluetooth;
4. Android: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/3405269?hl=fr; or
5. IOS: https://support.apple.com/fr-ch/HT4228
Under Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a wheelwork in the top right corner) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Confirm with Ok.
Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: Use custom settings for the history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
Under Safari: click on the menu pictogram at the top right of the browser (symbolized by a wheelwork). Select Settings. Click on Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
Under Chrome: click on the menu pictogram at the top right of the browser (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click on Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
Within the limits provided by applicable law, you may:
– request access to and obtain a copy of the personal data we store about you,
– ask us to correct, update, limit or block the data,
– ask us to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, by contacting us by email or by post at the addresses listed in the “Contact Us” section below.
Where required by law, you may withdraw any consent you have previously given us or oppose the processing of your personal data at any time, for legitimate reasons. We will apply your preferences following that. You also have the right to define guidelines on the management of your personal data after your death. These guidelines may be filed directly with ARFITEC or with a third party who will forward them to us in due course.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the French organism Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL).
Our websites may provide links to non-AERCO websites, applications and services that may be operated by third-party companies. Please be aware that we do not endorse and are not responsible for the processing of your personal data by these third-party websites, even if we provide a link to these websites. These companies may have their own privacy statements or policies, which we strongly recommend that you read and review.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
CHANGES TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
If you would like us to update the information we store about you or your preferences, in particular if you no longer wish to be included in our mailing lists, withdraw your consent or object to any processing of your data or if you have any questions about the protection of your personal data, please contact us by post at the following address: ARFITEC – 114 Chemin de Saint Marc 06130 Grasse FRANCE